Phuket Tour – For a Few Days in Paradise
There’s so much to see and do in Phuket that one trip is never enough for most people. The city is like a dream. You could enjoy almost anything here: some fabulous entertainment shows, go out on island hopping adventures, experience white-water rafting, elephant trekking, enjoy sea kayaking trips, or learn to do some diving by taking a PADI certified course.
Here Are the Top 8 Phuket Tour Options:
1. Day trip to Phi Phi Island – This is a hot favourite for almost everyone who comes to Phuket. Phi Phi or PP is among the most beautiful islands in the world and a trip here is sure to thrill you. Leave your hotel in the morning and go to the islands of Phi Phi Ley and Phi Phi Don. Spend your time at Maya Bay and enjoy a gorgeous lunch at Ao Ton Sai.
2. Phang Nga Bay tour – This is a lovely 9 hour day tour that takes you cruising through the serene waters of the Phang Nga Bay. You can go on a speed boat or you can take the traditional Chinese junk. Visit the James Bond Island, watch the incredible limestone formations and see the Sea Gypsy village.
3. Similan Islands – Just 90 minutes from Phuket is a group of 9 islands that are all densely forested. They are the Similan Islands. Once, these islands were popular among just the divers, but now, a lot of others go there too for snorkelling and to enjoy the incredible beauty of the beaches.
4. FantaSea Show – This is a must if you are travelling with family. See Las Vegas style theatrical performance, play games, learn about the myths and mysteries of Thailand, and there’s a lot of shopping to be done too. There’s a grand buffet of international and Thai cuisines as well.
5. Phuket nightlife – Phuket nightlife includes much more than just the FantaSea Show. There’s the Simon Cabaret where you could see ladyboys in action. This is a spectacular musical show. Don’t end your Phuket tour without some Thai boxing. It’s a fascinating experience.
6. Sea Kayaking – There are some beautiful caves around Phuket that are known as “hongs”. These hongs have a narrow and low entrance that opens up inside. You can get on board a small canoe or kayak and cruise through the waters at hide tide to enter the pristine bay inside. This is a once in a lifetime experience.
7. Wat Chalong and Phuket temples – Among the most popular temples in Phuket is the Wat Chalong. People from all over Thailand and other parts of the world come to this temple for its beautiful pagodas and thousands of reflections on tiny glass pieces. There are some other important temples in Phuket as well like the Big Buddha and the Chinese shrines.
8. Thai boxing – If you are in Thailand, you must catch some Thai boxing action. It can be a lot of fun. Phuket is one of the best places for Thai boxing. Go to the Saphan Hin Stadium where martial-arts experts compete in boxing matches regularly. Or you can also catch the action in Patong Beach.